Making time for self-reflection is a vital element in your leadership development, supporting your career progression AND your personal growth. Self-reflection is a great tool to boost your leadership and emotional intelligence by strengthening your self-awareness.
I have prepared a valuable resource to help you develop a regular self-reflective practice, for your ongoing success.
Simply click and download:
You will receive:
- a helpful 15-page workbook on how to practice self-reflection, with easy writing prompts to guide you through the process
- 4 coaching emails from me, sent direct to your inbox every few days, providing further useful tips and exercises to supplement your workbook and support you on your leadership journey.
Grab this resource and find out how to:
- Feel more confident in leading
- Process your leadership style and experiences – good and bad – and leverage your learning from them.
- Create a regular practice of leadership learning and self-care
- Dedicate time and space for your own leadership learning
- Reap the benefits that self-reflection can bring to your leadership
Taking time to think about yourself and your experiences increases your self-awareness, learning, and growth. Start practicing this now, with your free gift:
Please let me know how you get on and happy reflecting, writing and leading!