I am passionate about development – of individuals, organisations, communities and societies. I work as a leadership coach and mentor, a senior capacity development consultant in the global development space, and a lecturer. I help individuals and organisations to consolidate and communicate their strengths and to use the power of learning for personal, professional, and organisational growth and transformation.
I am a strong believer that the more we have, the more we can give, and I am therefore dedicated to helping individuals and organisations to lead, grow, and flourish, so we can collaboratively create healthy and responsible citizens, organisations, and societies. I believe that we can all lead with authenticity, humanity and wisdom, and still achieve organisational excellence. I am committed to working with individuals and teams to fulfil their potential, and build effective relationships in a world of ‘busyness’, change, complexity, and constantly evolving technology.
You can expect someone who is insightful, sincere, and trustworthy, who works in an environment of respect, empathy and good humour.
I live in Paris and work in English and French; in person and on-line.
2O years of experience designing and delivering organisational development initiatives for civil society, NGO, UN, government, private sector, and academic partners on sexual and reproductive health, HIV and AIDS, gender, women’s economic empowerment, and youth programs in Africa, Asia, Europe and North America.
- 5 years designing and delivering masters level management and leadership courses
- International development consulting
- 5 years market development
- Organisational assessment
- Capacity strengthening
- Institutional strengthening
- Leadership programs
- Employee engagement
- Change programs
- Barefoot Coaching Accredited Personal and Business Coach, London, UK
- Post Doctorate Certificate, Grenoble Ecole de Management, Grenoble, France
- PhD, University of Wales, Aberystwyth, Aberystwyth, Wales
- MA, University of Hull, Hull, UK
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Canada
JOIN OUR LEADERSHIP REFLECTION SPACE
Get my "Leadership Self-Reflection" writing prompts to strengthen your leadership in just 30 minutes a day.